translator

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Miniaturowa piwniczka * Wine Cellar


Last month I was very busy,
I  did the gift for my husband for our 24th wedding anniversary.
 First, I bought 120 bottles ( all not can fit in my cellar :-).
 When I got these, it turned out that this is 
not the scale of 1:12 ... bottle measured, only 1.4 cm!
So I had do it in 1:18...
Initially, it was only wine cellar, with old barrels, bottles, but 
my husband loves Dart, so I added target with the tiniest darts inside barrel.
All barrels I bought, other things I did myself.
I had a problem with wine glasses - nowhere is there so small!
(Ewa, thank you for help :-) I bought the tiniest plastic glass wine (0.9 cm)
I could not also buy the demijohn of wine in such a small size.
I took  an old transparent Christmas bauble and I filled it 
with our real wine (which done of grapes from our garden)
...here's my first cellar :-)














W zeszłym miesiącu byłam bardzo zajęta wykonywaniem prezentu dla mojego męża
 na naszą 24-tą rocznicę ślubu. Jak widać na zdjeciach udało mi się go zrobić
oto moja miniaturowa piwniczka :-)
Najpierw zaopatrzyłam się w 120 malutkich buteleczek z winem
(niestety nie wszystkie zmieściły się w mojej piwniczce).
Kiedy je dostałam, okazało się, że nie są w
 skali 1:12 ... butelka mierzyła tylko 1,4 cm!
W tej sytuacji miniatura piwnicy musiała powstać w mniejszej skali, 1:18 ...
Początkowo miała to być tylko piwniczka pełna starych beczek i butelek,
 ale,  jako, że mój mąż uwielbia Darta, zrobiłam też tarczę  z najmniejszymi lotkami
świata - znajdują się wewnątrz beczki.
Miałam duży problem ze znalezieniem kieliszków - nigdzie nie było tak małych!
Dzięki Ewie,  kupiłam najmniejszy plastikowy kieliszek do wina (0,9 cm)
Nie mogłam też kupić gąsiora w tak małym rozmiarze.
Wzięłąm więc starą przezroczystą świąteczną bombkę i napełniłam ją
prawdziwym winem (zrobionym z winogron pochodzących z naszego ogrodu)
... Oto moja pierwsza piwnica w miniaturze :-)

25 comments:

  1. WOW Magda, what an amazing and beautiful present for your wedding anniversary, my congratulations :D. This is an awesome gift, so well made and you must have spent lots of hours for making it :D!! It looks like a real wine cellar!
    Big hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Magda,
    The cellar is incredible. You did terrific work and it is such a lovely gift for your anniversary. Your walls and floors are so well done, you really captured the feel of a wine cellar. Bravo!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jestem pełna podziwu dla twoich rąk Magda, i cierpliwości ,takie tyciastwa maleńkie dłubać to jest naprawde wyczyn ja mam nerwa do takich małych rzeczy :).Piękne to wszystko i takie dokładne .Doskonała praca :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super, super, super, super.:) :) :)
    Uściski i gratulacje z okazji rocznicy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful gift.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project and a fabulous gift for your husband. The lighting is just right and I love the touch of the dart board in the barrell. The walls and floor look fabulous as do all the contents and it just has a wonderful 'vintage' atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your wine cellar, there are so many really cozy detail, a visit in that cellar gives certainly no hangover.
    Hugs and congratulations on very good work.
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project and such a nice present for your husband! Everything looks great. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creo que ha quedado precioso.Un regalo encantador.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made a fantastic job, I bet your husband was over the moon with it. And impressive how you coped to get along with that unusual scale, all the details you've added are so lovely and I also like the walls very much.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Magda! What a masterpiece! It's an amazing creation and a thoughtful gift. What did your husband say? Wow! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! es un ambiente fantástico y muy real!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Magda! I agree with Jennifer, this is a MASTERPIECE! The details are spot on and you have the feeling of being underground where the temperature is cool and where the smell of wine maturing in the barrels, is in the air. The dim and murky lighting is Perfect and the Stonework on the walls and the ceiling and floors is Incredible! Beautifully done and full of Flavor! I love it!!!! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Très joli cadeau, vous avez fait un superbe travail
    Amitiés, Lili

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's perfect. What a beautiful gift, no doubt made with love.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bellissime foto, un ottimo lavoro e molto reale.
    Un saluto.Manu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your winecellar is great! What a good idea for a gift.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, if you want to make ice lantern next winter you can take a look at http://moseplassen.com/tag/islykt/ for ideas and how to make them.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are very talented, I just love your winecellar. Great idea.
    All the best,
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  19. impresionante !!!! precioso trabajo : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the right webpage for everyone who hopes to find out
    about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that
    I actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a
    subject that has been discussed for a long time. Excellent stuff, just excellent!


    Feel free to surf to my website seo budget

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you soooo much!! Your comments are very nice, thank you... :-)

    Magda

    ReplyDelete